Who rips off each other's blogs the most?

Friday, August 13, 2010

Flies On My Food!

I fucking hate flies! Worse than mosquitoes! Mosquitoes don't try and steal my damn food and if they manage to get a quart of my fatty blood before i notice...god bless em! Flies, though, they're dirty and sneaky and i believe that they aren't even eating the food they land on! No! I believe they just like to land, take a dump, plant some eggs and screw. I hate them! Who loves ticks? NOT ME! They latch on and drink till they explode...that makes no sense to me, so obviously they are the invention of either Satan or Ben Franklin. What bugs DO I like? Well, I am partial to giant beetles, as long as they don't bite. Crickets can be fun and grasshoppers can be entertaining. The best bug ever has to be this guy
He's just misunderstood! All he wanted was a little foot rub and she runs away! WTF!

2 comments:

  1. At least you don't have mites. My pop's chicken house is infested with them. They cannot survive on people, but damned if they don't try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have mites and i "mite" not. that was a Bravo joke:)

    ReplyDelete