Who rips off each other's blogs the most?

Friday, August 6, 2010

the first blog

i don't know how to blog! i started this to ridicule assbags( thanks HOF and ATJoe for the word) and ding-a-lings who grow mean and ornery like crocodiles over toy dolls. I'd like to have some "cheers" for the other blogs that inspired me to start this:
Smash The State
Cobra Cabana
RTG and FIREFLYED #GOODGUY ACTION ZONE

These blogs are wondrous and point out whats wrong with people who don't know whats wrong with themselves(Lord Raven, Admiral Jabba the Doty, Sonnylyin). I will continue this tradition and hopefully drive some of these people off the planet.

Before I make fun of anyone, I would like to talk about something...my back! It kills! I have a gut, so that might be a cause there.

Now, the name of this blog is erroneous. There will be no talk of flowers, just GI JOE and magical things...like unicorns. Unicorns were made famous by Will Ferrell in Step Brothers. I would like to make something famous, but I don't look good in t-shirts.

James Brown! Huh! OOOOWWWWWW!!!

New Topic! Strange, foreign toys. I like them. For example, I really like the old Action Force figures with the Star Wars articulation. I don't actually want them, but I like Them. I may create some customs that look like some of them, but maybe not. Maybe I will start to and then my bowels will act up. Or I may start a custom and decide I want to watch The Mentalist. Sometimes I'll start a custom and decide I need some ice cream..Party Cake by Turkey Hill. People who don't like this ice cream are full of shit. They just want to like "mature" flavors. Fuck you!

What do JOE and similar toy collectors look like. I will post pictures of what I think some of the JOE community looks like. If i can figure out how to post pictures, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment