Who rips off each other's blogs the most?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Force...Doggy Style!

Attention infidels! I am Mecca Jones, controller of this truthcast! I have assembled other ignorant infidels, like yourselves, and will ask them why they will die a fiery death at the hands of one of my sisters instead of embracing Islam, like a juicy one legged virgin!
This is where I stand up, shoot my gun and yell, "Jihad!"
Please welcome the future tenants of Hell: Ugnaught Murphy, Emperor Palpatine and origami giraffe. I will ask them questions about imaginary things like science, logic and morals. I will start with Infidel Murphy...
Mecca-Space demon! Do you find it difficult to pray to Muhammed with such short legs?
Ugnaught-I fucked your mother and sister on these stubby knees, then I used my pig nose to sniff your father's asshole.
Emperor Palpatine-I too have sniffed your father's asshole, but i used The Force to do it.
Ugnaught-Thats a gyp, man. Use yo real nose, dawg...that Force bullshit filters a cornhole aroma.
Silence! My father gave his life in the name of Muhammed! He walked into a school full of 3 year olds and blew them up in the name of justice and love and goats!
Now I must mention our sponsor, The George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Machine. Procure one of these machines and place food stuffs on it.
Mecca-Stop this immediately! We do not sodomize other guests on this show!
Ugnaught-Your mother's next, raghead!
Emperor Palpatine-I think the Ugnaught is right, the giraffe's asshole feels different. Maybe I should jam some force lightning down his butt???
This truthcast is concluded! Jihad!

5 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mecca Jones is like an Islamic Jay Leno.

    Why does that cobra statue say "Dude, Where's My Car?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding, Bravo...snakes can't drive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That backdrop is freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete