Who rips off each other's blogs the most?

Monday, October 25, 2010

My Very Special Guest!

Heeeey! Phil Larry here, you penis snatchers! Look at my new co host..its a baby tusken raider! What do you think he looks like under that mask? Like this?
Phil Larry-Yikes! Didn't expect that. Anyway, tonight's last guest is a regular on Joedios, a Mexican doctor and speaks better english than a Cherokee wind talker! Iiiiiits...Icemay23!
Phil Larry-Hey there, Icemay23. Can you tell our audience a little about yourself? You have been called the songbird of our generation.
Icemay23-I find Duke and Ripcord and the movie has scenes for the accelerator for the donkey and the shiny pigs like to be cleaned. Bacon ghost!

Phil Larry-Oh. Soooo, Poggle, have you ever worked with Icemay23? Got any saucy stories???
Poggle the Lesser-Grrlooonk gapaeee! Ung chuk!
Phil Larry-He really put Ice Man's head on a City Strike Duke body? Fuck man! You are like the edge of some broken glass....shaaarp.

Icemay23-The front of the device cannot oblige my nose. Hey, bub...thats my taxi!

Poggle-Hlruuunnk, gootunk!
Phil Larry-Its time "To dance With Tanker"! Go tanker and don't let your diaper leak on stage again.
Tanker-I hate dark humans! Firefly is an anglo!
R3-G9-Beeeep, whistle, hoot.
Phil Larry-Hey everybody...its Gordon the producer. Are you here to feed me my Italian Ice, Gordon? I fuckin love that shit, man. I hired Gordon after I saw this laxative commercial he directed with Todd Bridges as a convicted rapist who cannot shit! Sup, Gordon?

Gordon-That fucking retard shit all over the stage again! I am sick of cleaning half digested blueberries off the floor! Who gave him a muffin??? Was it you, Icemay23?
Icemay23-I see the frogmen and I direct them into the basket of clouds!
Phil Larry-Good night folks and set your dvrs next week....The Ghost of Corey Haim will be here!

4 comments:

  1. Holy Shit my man!!! That was incredible. That icemay custom and dialog was fucking perfect. You are an American success story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any scene with Tanker is pure win. Sucks to be Ithorian though. I can't wait for Corey v. Corey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you are using the space ghost coast to coast desk. i still have that at my mom's house and need to get it eventually

    it's awesome that you got icemay to write his own dialogue!

    i love that r2 unit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page scrolls slowly.

    Philly P. there reminds me of Leon Redbone, sans hat.

    ReplyDelete